Home  Immigration  Other UK Immigration and Asylum Areas

Other UK Immigration and Asylum Areas

Tier 4 Student visas

Tier 4 General student and Child student visas are for international students who have already received an offer of a place from a UK educational insitiution to come to the UK and study.

Tier 4 Sponsor Licence

Education providers must have a Tier 4 Sponsor Licence if they want to teach students from outside the European Economic Area. We can assist you with your application for a Tier 4 Sponsor Licence.

Further Leave to Remain (FLR)

Applying for Further Leave to Remain, or FLR, means making an application to extend your time in the UK for a set period, and obtain a new stamp in your passport.

Tier 5 Temporary Worker visas

The Tier 5 Temporary Worker visa is the route for migrants who wish to enter the UK to do temporary work for an employer in the UK. We can assist you to determine if you are eligible to apply for a visa under this Tier and with any subsequent application.

Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visas

The Youth Mobility Scheme is designed to enable young nationals of certain countries to gain entry clearance to live and work in the UK. We can assist you with any queries you have on the Youth Mobility Scheme.

Entry Clearance (EC)

Entry Clearance (EC) is permission, often called 'leave', to enter the UK. Secure UK Entry Clearance to visit or immigrate to the UK.

UK Tourist / Visitor Visas

Want to travel to the United Kingdom (UK) as a visitor? UK Visas for holidays, tourist & short term visits.



Bookmark and Share