Home  Family  Financial Matters

Financial Matters

Whether you are divorcing or simply separating we can advise on the appropriate financial settlement and reach agreement without the need for court proceedings. We can also make a referral to mediation where appropriate.

What must the court consider?

In most cases, the courts no longer have power to make orders for child maintenance except by agreement; an application to the Child Support Agency has to be made for child maintenance to be assessed.


Bookmark and Share