Home  Civil Litigation  Debt


Whether you are owed money or owe money, at Kirwans we can advise on the prospects of bringing or defending a claim and enforcing a court order.

Whether your claim is small or large, we can advise you about the prospects of successfully applying to the court for that money to be returned to you. We can advise and guide you through the legal proces:

Is a claim being brought against you for monies owed? Is there a good reason why that money has not been paid? We can advise you on the prospects of successfully defending a claim brought against you.

Just call one of our experienced solicitors or email us for further information and details of our costs.

Bookmark and Share